魔方的英文 魔方用英语怎么说
不在我这里。你需要魔方才能把我带回去,但它不见了,我也不知道它在哪儿。
I don't have it. You need the Cube to bring me home. But I've sent it off, I know not where.
《复仇者联盟》《The Avengers》
还给我!你等等。够了!妈妈,兰德尔抢了我的魔方!你玩错了。好了,我看。
Give it back! Just hold on. Enough! Mom, Randall took my Rubik's Cube. You weren't doing it right. Enough. Come here.
《我们这一天 第一季》《This Is Us Season 1》
宇宙魔方在哪儿?好久不见,兄弟。
Where is the Tesseract? I missed you, too.
《复仇者联盟》《The Avengers》
我见识了魔方的真正力量,等我掌握它的时候。
I have seen the true power of the Tesseract, and when I wield it...
《复仇者联盟》《The Avengers》
这个叫做宇宙魔方,这东西有着摧毁地球的能量。
This is the Tesseract. It has the potential energy to wipe out the planet.
《复仇者联盟》《The Avengers》
交出宇宙魔方,放弃这些荒唐的梦想,跟我回家吧。
You give up the Tesseract! You give up this poisonous dream! You come home.
《复仇者联盟》《The Avengers》
对于找回魔方你有什么具体的建议吗?你们应该把它留在海里。
Is there anything you can tell us about the Tesseract that we ought to know now? You should have left it in the ocean.
《复仇者联盟》《The Avengers》
这个魔方可能会成为发现永恒能源的关键,而这正是这个世界最需要的。
The Tesseract could be the key to unlimited sustainable energy. That's something the world sorely needs.
《复仇者联盟》《The Avengers》
他希望你能找到它,魔方被抢了,目前它散发的伽马射线太微弱,我们追踪不到。
He wants you to find it. It's been taken. It emits a gamma signature that's too weak for us to trace.
《复仇者联盟》《The Avengers》